|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, October 12, 2007
wooooweeeewaaaaaawiiiiiiiii! exams are OFFICIALLY over. O-V-E-R man O-V-E-R! muahhahas. today is loved! hahahahs. had art exam . lols my drawing was super funnaye. it was 2h30mins. & i finished within 30mins. ==" was lying on the table like dead corpse. yingjie was super funny. her work was very big&she needed alot of materials so she didnt have space to paint. she kneeled on the floor&painted. hahahs. was laughing like siao behind. she needed 2 tables! after the paper. went for trning. zzz. was tiring 4 hours! budden was really fun. had a lil match with seniors. 25 to 27! WOOOOOTS. we improved le ! weeeee. den becuz we improved coach treated us water! &rojak&otah. lols. stayed there really long eith coach. super funny lo. bernice took his picture. it was uber uber funny! better dun post. or else pepo come le will laugh their asses off. wahahahahhahahahahas! now bernice , yeepeng & siqi at my house. zzz. one watching tv & lying on my bed. one combing my hair. one using com==" yeepeng crazy comb my hair & keep talking. split personality lah! xDD lolsssss. ahahas. i crapping le. i go watch tv~ heehees. |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|